Please install Flash and turn on Javascript.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dick & Dom

Hey peeps,

If anyone was up on Saturday morning at about 10:15 and watching children's tele on BBC2 for some inexplicable reason, you might have caught 'Dick & Dom's Comic Relief Countdown'. I did the titles, the countdown animations and the little straps that appeared throughout the show.

It was at Tandem films and as it was as a last minute rush job with only 4 days of production, and with Garth at Aardman, I had to do the whole lot on me lonesome. It was pretty tough as I was directing, designing, illustrating, compositing and editing. Also, there was no producer to hand, so I was pretty much doing that too, keeping the CBBC guys up to date. I was completely spent by the last day, but it was worth it for the experience.

You can check it out here:

DICK_&_DOM

It's nothing special, but it was a proper directing job and it got onto the tele, but most importantly it wasn't a commercial or corporate promo, so I'm dead chuffed.

Until next time, keep it dusty!

The Luu ^_^

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice work! i actually saw that show too...